- Concrete Vibrator
Foster concrete vibrator is a construction tool used on concrete pouring sites. This machine and the assortment of attachments are designed for multiple applications built on state-of-art-technology. This vibrator is used to ensure that the pour is free of air bubbles and are even. This is so that the concrete remains strong and has a smooth finish even after removal of the form work.
FCV 35-12 will help consolidate concrete and will reduce the number of air pockets inside the concrete mass.
Power Source : Corded,220/240V
Maximum Power Output : 1150W
- It has bigger armature assemby.
- Has a powerful 1150W motor.
- Comes with a sturdy metal body.
- Also comes with a 2m Needle.
- The machine is suitable for upto 4m needle.
Model Name : FCV 35-12
|Rated Power Output||1150W|
|No Load Speed||4000/min|
- The vibrator reduces internal friction of the mix components of cement, aggregate, and water.
- Allows the mix to move around more easily in whatever form you are placing the concrete
- The vibrations help to bring the air bubbles to the surface where they escape.