- Grinders and Polishers
Retaining the shine and smoothness of your vehicles, plywood desks and hardwood chests can make them look new. With this polisher from Foster you can achieve that in the most convenient and effortless manner. Ergonomically designed, this tool comes in a durable metal gear housing that allows easy access. It is equipped with a D-shaped handles for a better control during application.
The tool comes with spindle lock feature for easy pad change, soft grip allows a more comfortable use of the tool. As you can adjust the speed of the tool at 6 different levels, thus you can use the tool for a wide range of applications like applying or removing wax coatings,grinding the surface layers to achieve smoothness,removing old paint or varnish coatings,polishing vehicles to maintain their shine.
Power Source : Corded
- Double insulated armoured coiled to ensure that there is no risk of any kind of electrical shock.
- Electronic Variable Speed Control for Suiting Different Applications and Needs.
- Ergonomic Main Handle with Soft Grip for Better and Comfortable Handling.
- Optimized Lock-on Switch with Integrated Locking Function for Easy Control.
- Optional Side Handle or D-handle to Fit Different Needs.
- Velcro supporting disc
- 7inch Wool polishing pad
- 7inch Polishing pad
Model Number : FCP-180A 6 Variable speed 7 Inch 1200W Car
|Disc Diameter||7 inch|
|No Load Speed||3000-28000 RPM|
|Number of Speed Settings||6|
- Polishing of car ad automobile surfaces
- Polishing of all steel and metal surfaces
- Sanding in steel
- Rust removal using wire brushes in steel metal
- Weld dressing and edge preparation in sheet metal fabrication